7.2 miles from Lake Shasta
Make this newly remodeled farmhouse-style home your base for Northern California adventures! The pristine 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental is situated 10 minutes from Redding's lively downtown and surrounded by opportunities for outdoor recreation - ideal for work trips, family vacations, and groups of 8! Additionally, Bethel Church Redding is about 3 minutes away. The space features chic modern furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen, large covered patio with seating, and spacious fenced yard.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
You'll be delighted to return to this comfortable, tastefully furnished space after daily adventures. A slanted roof with exposed wood beams opens up the living area, while the open-concept floor plan allows natural light to spread throughout the whole room.
Get comfy in front of the flat-screen cable Smart TV, or settle down in the adjacent living space boasting a fireplace embedded in a stunning stone wall. Both areas are perfect for socializing with your travel companions, sipping wine, or curling up with a good book!
Prepare tasty treats and homemade meals in the fully equipped kitchen. Complete with an extensive 4-person breakfast bar, a double electric wall oven, basic spices, a blender, and all the necessary dishware, meal prep will be a breeze. The open layout ensures the chef elect can carry on conversations with the rest of the crew while cooking!
Recline outside on warm Cali nights on the expansive covered patio. Equipped with a gas grill, outdoor dining table, and comfy furniture, the space is ideal for throwing a home-style cookout or enjoying drinks and laughs together. The surrounding fenced-in yard offers plenty of safe room for your dogs and kids to burn off some energy before bed!
-- THE LOCATION --
In this lively neighborhood, the vibrant downtown Redding lies just 10 minutes away, and you can reach Simpson University in just 5 minutes. Experience all the best dining, entertainment, and shopping of Redding while staying at this prime vacation rental abode. The home is also ideal for those attending one of the 30+ yearly conferences at Bethel Church Redding, one of Redding's biggest attractions - it's just a 3-minute drive away!
Pay a visit to the famous Sundial Bridge, an architectural gem that creates a real sundial and crosses the Sacramento River. Turtle Bay Exploration Park sits adjacent to the bridge, where you can explore an excellent wildlife center, arboretum, and botanical gardens. After an afternoon of sightseeing, treat yourself to a delicious dinner out. Grab a burger and beer at Woody's Brewing Co. or sip martinis over a mouthwatering entree at Clearie's Restaurant & Lounge!
You can be anywhere in town in a matter of minutes with easy access to Route 299, I-5, and Route 44. Whiskeytown Lake and Shasta Lake are just a highway away! Pack up the car and prepare for an unforgettable afternoon of boating, kayaking, paddleboarding, hiking, and more. WaterWorks Park is located only 5 minutes from the house if your kids are begging for more fun in the sun!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2-car garage & driveway parking for 4 vehicles, air conditioning, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs with Roku, ceiling fans, central heating, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, fireplace, gas grill, covered patio with outdoor dining table & seating, private fenced-in yard, en-suite master bathroom, and more
- Ideal Redding location in a quiet neighborhood 5 miles from downtown with all of the city's attractions, best restaurants, & more. Situated 3 minutes from Bethel Church Redding, 10 miles to Whiskeytown Lake, 20 miles to Shasta Lake, & surrounded by Northern California's beautiful natural landscape with ample outdoor recreation options
- Nearest Regional Airport: Redding Municipal Airport (~11 miles away) | Nearest International Airport: Sacramento International Airport (~155 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly (max 10-12 pounds)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in